Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I'm Waiting♥







My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Patient Love created by Darkmoon's Dream .You can find it Here.

I'm using the artwork of © Barbara Jensen Currently available Here.
Or tube of choice.

Font of choice

Mask wsl_352 by Weescotslass Here

Open new image 700 x 700 transparent background.

Flood fill your background layer with #ffffff.
Adda new layer  then go to Selections-Select All.
Open Paper14 copy paste into selection deselect apply mask merge group.Duplicate then on

original layer apply these settings: Blur-Guasian Blur:




Open wa01 copy paste as new layer add light drop shadow.
Open trellis copy paste as new layer add drop shadow.
Open your tube of choice, I arranged mine on bottom of trellis.Add a drop shadow.

I used the following Elelments from the kit:

Basket resize 75%
bead resize 80%
bird resize 75% twice
birdcages resize 85%
clock resize 50%
book resize 75%
bottle resize 75% twice
bow02 resize 65%
branch 01 duplicate Image flip
flowers
scroll resize 65%
string resize 75%

add the  elements arrange to your liking using my tag as a guide.
Feel free to add any other elements you would like to use.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon)  2012.




Photobucket