Thursday, July 12, 2012

Summer Sailing ♥






My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Summer Sailing created by Jen SleeknSassy Designz .
You can check out her kit Here.
I'm using the artwork of ©Eugene Rzhevskii you can find his artwork
currently available at PFD
Font of choice
Mask wsl_4 by Weescotslass Here.


Open new image 900 x 700 transparent background.We can resize later.
Open SS_Element1 copy paste as new layer resize 75%. Click inside frame with Magic wand.
Selections Modify Expand by 4 add a new layer below frame layer.
Open SS_Paper2 copy paste as new layer arrange over frame then Selections Invert tap delete.
Open SS_Element22 copy paste as new layerbelow frame layer then  arrange on right of frame add drop shadow.
Open SS_Element24 copy paste as new layer arrange on bottom right of frame, give this a light drop shadow- 1/1/50/3.
Open SS_Element11 copy paste as new layer resize 85% arrange bottom center.
Open SS_Element6 copy paste as new layer arrange on top of bow center resze 25% add drop shadow then duplicate Image Mirror.
Add your tube the one I used or one of your choice resize if needed add drop shadow.
Open SS_Element13 copy paste as new layer below tube layer. Add drop shadow duplicate arrange to your liking.
Open SS_Paper7 copy paste into selection-deselect then apply mask.Merge group.Adjust Sharpen-unsharpen mask.

Add your Artist © and your name.
Adjust
Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.
Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon)  July2012.

Photobucket