Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tranquility ♥




My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Alices Peaceful World created by Nette NightOwl Works.
This is part of Bundle 1 Nette has created. You can purchase it Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©Misticheskaya Currently available at PFD Here.

Font of choice or the one I used Elephant.

Mask of Choice

Open new image 750 x 750 transparent background.

Open Frame 2 copy paste as new layer, resize 85%.Add drop shadow.
Using your Magic wand click inside frame Selections Modify Expad by 8.Add a new raster layer.
Open your closeup tube copy paste into selection on new layer.Deselect.
Right click on frame layer Merge down.
Open net rop tag3 copy paste as new layer. Image FreeRotate 90 left
Resize the tag by 75%.Add adrop shadow.
Open net pansy3 copy paste as new layer  Image FreeRotate 90 left align on side of frame,
thenresize 65% add a drop shadow now. Duplicate Image Mirror.
Open candle1 copy paste as new layer arrange on bottom right corner
resize by 25% add a drop shadow.
Open sparkle* copy paste as new layer arrange at top of frame, see tag.
Open gem3 copy paste as new layer arrange on candle resize 85%.
Open your main tube copy paste as new layer arrange on left of frame
give it a drop shadow of 2/2/50/5.
Click on background layer Select All.
Open netpaper14 copy paste into selection,deselect then  apply mask,
 merge merge group.


Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(aka DesignbyFalcon) June 2012.


Photobucket