Sunday, June 17, 2012

Life's Purfect Bubble ♥




My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Life Is The Bubbles by Jen SleeknSazzy Designz.
You can find SleeknSassy Designz creations   Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©KatNKDA Currently available Here

Font Adine or font of choice.

Mask wsl_82 by Weescotslass. Here 

Open new image 700 x 700 transparent background.

Open LITB_Paper10 copy paste as new layer apply mask merge group.
Open LITB_Element40 copy paste as new layer add drop shadow.

Add a new layer. Select your Selection Tool-change Circle and draw out
a circle slightly smaller than LITB_Element40.


Open LITB_Paper4 copy paste into selection.Deselect then move below Element40 layer.
Use your Move Tool align and position selection.
Open LITB_Element12 copy paste as new layer above paper layer resize 65%.
Open LITB_Element44 copy paste as new layer resize 60% move to right
of layer then add drop shadow.
Open LITB_Element54 copy paste as new layer resize 75% arrange in center of layer
 then add drop shadow.
Add your tube now I used the closeup tube then resize 85% arrange on left of layer.
Open LITB_Element3 copy paste as new layer resize 85% move to
 bottom of layer then add drop shadow.
Open LITB_Element26 copy paste as new layer resize 25% arrange
on top of LITB_Elemt3 add drop shadow.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon) June 2012.



Photobucket