Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cupcake Heaven ♥


My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Cupcake Delight by Karen Sweet Occasion Designs.
You can purchase it at Scraps from the Heart Here.

I'm using the artwork of © Elias Chatzoudis Currently available at PTE.

Font of choice

Template_211 by Denz Designz Here.

Mask_59 by Weescotslass Here.

Open template and delete © layer, blue semi circle and circle outline layers.

Select grey shape layer Select all Float Defloat open paper copy paste as new layer resize 20%.
Selections Invert tap delete deselect. Delete original layer.

Conintue by repeating above and using these papers and elements t
hat I have used or your choice.

Black shapes Paper14
Blue circles x2 Paper 7 dont resize paper for this layer.
Blue oval shape Paper 10
black oval shape Open Wishing on a Star clock 2 copy paste into selection.
Give a light drop shadow.
Pink Stars Paper 8 then resize 85% move to right of layer, see tag.

Open bow 1 copy paste as new layer above clock layer resize 45% add drop shadow.
Add your main tube now copy paste as new layer resize if needed
arrange on left of layer.Add drop shadow.

Open train 2 copy paste as new layer resize 55% arrange at bottom of tube,
see tag add drop shadow.
Add any elements you wish to use, I used the following.

Cupcake 1 resize 15%
Cupcake 2 resize 15%
Cupcake 14 resize 15%
Heart flower 1 resize 18%
Star flower 2 resize 18%

Select your background layer Select All open Paper 11 copy paste into selection then deselect.
Apply mask merge merge group. Adjust Sharpen unsharpen Mask.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(aka DesignsbyFalcon) 11th March 2012.



Photobucket