Monday, February 27, 2012

For Good Luck♣






My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may create it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Colorful Lucky Irish by Design by Joan.You can purchase it at Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©Alehandra Vanhek. Currently available at PFD Here.

Font of choice

Mask_ by Weescotslass Here.

Open new image 700 x 700 transparent background.
On bckground layer Select All open Paper2 copy paste into selection-deselect.
Apply your mask Merge merge group.
Open Elem19 copy paste as new layer resize 85% move about 2/3rd up towards top of layer.
Open Gold Frame copy paste as new layer arrange in center of layer.
Open Elem 57 copy paste as new layer resize 75% arrange on left of gold frame.
Add light drop shadow.
Open your main tube copy paste as new layer resize if needed arrange on layer.
Add drop shadow.
Open Elem17 copy paste as new layer arrrange on left of frame. Add drop shadow.
Open Elem 48 copy paste as new layer arrange at bottom of gold frame. Add drop shadow.
Open Elem 46 copy paste as new layer arrange on left of pot of gold.Resize 85%
add drop shadow.
Open Elem 47 copy paste as new layer arrange on right add drop shadow.
open Kiss copy paste as new layer resize 90% arrange on hat.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *Falcon (aka DesignbyFalcon)27th February 2012.



Photobucket